Saturday, 12 April 2008

Oh Bogtrollops and Blargnations!

Have you ever had a weird chastising email from a person you have never met? Well this morning I got an email from someone I'd never met, chastising me for not spreading the love of the wiggle enough, because I hadn't replied to her original email to meet up with her to teach her new moves. Well excuse me! So despite being sick, am I not the one that set up and offered a prize of £50 in a competition for hula hoop moves? Am I not the one that tried very hard to organise a hoop meet for all the UK hoopers on Hyperloop Hoop and Tribe? Did this person get involved in either of these things? Did she f^@&! I've never set eyes on this person before, yet she has managed to get hold of Jon's mobile phone number, some how and she is telling me I'm not living up to her ideal of what a dedicated hula hooper is.

To be fair she has sent me an apology since, because I explained that I have been ill and that is why I hadn't contacted her about meeting up, but honestly, where do some people get off? I would never have the nerve to send someone I didn't know an email like that. Blah! I really didn't need this sort of negative input into my life right now. It's hard enough to keep going without being reminded by a stranger that you are not living up to peoples expectations of you.

6 comments:

littlemithi said...

Oh Noes!!!!!!!!!!!! You have the spam blog commenter!!!!

Report to blogger (as if you didn't have enough on your plate already ..)

Hugs
M

Skully said...

Don't worry, I deleted it instead!

Terri said...

LOL that is weird!!

BaldyLocks said...

Whoa! Some people!

Sorry I've been off the face of the planet for the last while. I'm starting to feel a lot better now.

I hope you are too?

nimblejacks said...

cheeky flippin woman!!! Well she'll be hulaing( how do you spell that?) alone then won't she!
Could be worse my 2 kids got chemical burns from plants I planted in our garden. ok so everyone plants these plants but you still can't help feeling crap about it. They're back at school and I'm sewing like a mad woman to day and making necklaces to catch up!" Love your hats by the way saw them on Etsy Clairex

nimblejacks said...

cheeky flippin woman!!! Well she'll be hulaing( how do you spell that?) alone then won't she!
Could be worse my 2 kids got chemical burns from plants I planted in our garden. ok so everyone plants these plants but you still can't help feeling crap about it. They're back at school and I'm sewing like a mad woman to day and making necklaces to catch up!" Love your hats by the way saw them on Etsy Clairex