Sunday, 6 April 2008

No energy

I'm laying in bed trying hard not to be miserable. No Energy and no will power to force myself to do anything. I have a million and one ideas bouncing around my head but no way of sorting out any of them into becoming a reality. I'm feeling very trapped inside this body of mine.

What I need is a person that has no ideas and nothing to do. A person who can be the doer for all my ideas. Team work! Jon isn't really a doer, he is more of a day dreamer than I am. He'd rather spend all day playing World of Warcraft than even pick up a paint brush. This house will never get finished!

Maybe I should put an ad in the paper for a handy person. A person who can make my ideas become reality. Hmmm... or I could just have a body transplant.

If that isn't possible, it might be time to get the giant bunny costume and take a trip to the vets.

1 comment:

BaldyLocks said...

If you find the place that does body transplants, please let me know too. Or maybe a time machine to go back to when my body wasn't falling apart.

I wish I had words of strength for you right now. All I can really say is;

this sucks.

...and I suppose we could always put out an alchemy request.