Thursday, 10 April 2008

Good intentions don't always work out.

Last night, before going to sleep, I decided that as soon as I woke up I would get up and dressed and start cleaning up this house. I had all good intentions of dusting and hooving through, but when it came to it I woke up really stiff and my brain took hours to get into gear. It took me from 8.30 am until about 11.30 am to even get out of bed and get dressed.

I did manage to go into the garden later on and help Jon to cut back a few more bramble bushes, that is until it started to rain. I didn't really manage to do all that much but it's better than nothing. I am now back in bed, trying to get warm. My bodies thermostat is a bit screwed up. I don't seem to be able to keep it in balance. I swing from feeling freezing up to feeling faint from being too hot.

Ah well. Maybe I'll get some cleaning done tomorrow, before we get lost in a great big pile of dust.

No comments: